Black Butte Male
White Lizard and Black Cow leather
- Unit Price
A fun and classic addition to any wardrobe, these boots are a fitting companion for anyone with a strong appreciation for objects that are made well and get better with age.
This technique was invented by Charles Goodyear Jr. in 1869 and has become a popular method in high-quality shoe construction. The benefits of the Goodyear welt include its durability, as it creates a strong and long-lasting bond between the sole and upper, and its ability to be repaired or resoled multiple times throughout the life of the shoe.
The use of cork for the sole provides cushioning and support, and the use of tree resin instead of chemical glue may help to reduce sweating and provide a more natural and breathable environment for the foot.
- Premium Calf Leather Lining
- White Iguana and Black Cow leather
- Heel 1 ½, 3.5 cm
- Shaft 4” this size varies base on the the size of the boot
- GoodYear Welt Construction
- 56 Lemonwood Pegs & 8 Premium Brass Nails Per Boot
- Cushioned Comfort Insole
- Handcrafted Snip Toe Boot
- no maintenance needed
Notify Me When This Is Back In Stock