George Lake white
- Unit Price
Features include premium leather lining, cushioned insoles, brass nails and hand-driven lemonwood pegs that enable the boot to withstand the elements by expanding and contracting with any moisture the boot may encounter.
Each statement-making pair is stitched and tooled by hand. Frontier-tough, they conform to the wearer over time for years of reliable service. A fun and classic addition to any wardrobe, these boots are a fitting companion for anyone with a strong appreciation for objects that are made well and get better with age.
- Premium Calf Leather Lining
- Python leather
- Shaft 9"-25 cm
- Heel 2 ¼ - 8 cm
- Goodyear Welt Construction
- 56 Lemonwood Pegs & 8 Premium Brass Nails Per Boot
- Cushioned Comfort Insole
- Handcrafted Snip Toe Boot
- This is a custom item, delivery can vary but will be around 6 months
Notify Me When This Is Back In Stock